What is an HRG?
High Resistance Grounding, when installed on LV and MV systems, provides continuous operation
of motors and loads when a ground fault occurs. This yields a significant increase in reliability and
production. Since ground faults account for almost 90% of power system faults experienced, HRGs
are essential for systems that require continuous operation. inoGARD High Resistance Grounding
units are designed & built in our facility and installed by our professional team of engineers.
The HRG will let you avoid services interruptions due to ground faults, and minimize flash hazards to your personnel and equipment
Major components of the inoGARD include:
- UL Labeled Free-Standing enclosure
- Wye or Delta systems
- Grounding Resistor
- Ground Detection Alarm System
- Pulsing System
- NEMA 3R Enclosure for indoor/outdoor applications
- Rated Voltage: 480V and 600V
- Traceable signal to fault using a portable clamp-on ammeter used to locate fault